Purchasing Power at Your Fingertips
You have the control to set individual and group spending limits based on employee and management needs. Plus, you can choose how you receive and pay your statements.
Business Credit Card Details
- Each employee receives an individual statement for informational purpose only
- All employee accounts automatically transfer to a master control account for authorization, billing and payment purposes
- All company transactions appear on the consolidated statement and are summarized by employee
- Enables you to track spending, control costs and prepare for tax time
- Each employee receives a separate statement detailing their transactions
- Payment is required on each account separately
- Review account information online
- Select additional restrictions for specific cardholders in your organization
- Set daily spending limits
- Set cash advance restrictions
- Employee spending reports
- Minority vendor analysis reports
- Departmental usage reports
- 25-day grace period when you pay balance in full each month by due date
- Cash access
- Free rental car collision damage waiver protection
When to Take Over Finances for Your Parents
Learn when and how to manage aging parents' finances. Recognize the signs, foster open conversations and follow these practical steps for a smooth transition to ensure their financial well-being.
How Well Do You Know Your Pay Stub?
We all pay attention to our paycheck, but do you know all the information on your pay stub and why it’s important to understand?
Unlock the Power of Cash Flow with Invoice Financing
Unlock the potential of your business with OMB Bank's Invoice Financing Program. Access funds faster, improve cash flow and gain a competitive edge. Explore our streamlined process and personalized solutions best suited for a variety of sectors including energy, manufacturing, trucking, transportation staffing, medical, wholesale, distribution and business services.