How OMB's Invoice Financing Works
Discover a streamlined process for accelerating your cash flow. From invoice submission to receiving funds, our Invoice Financing Program ensures a seamless and efficient experience for your business.
- Submit your invoices: Provide us with your outstanding invoices for analysis.
- Quick approval: Our team will review your application promptly and decision your financing request.
- Receive funds: Once approved, you will begin receiving cash advances based on your eligible invoices.
- Customer payments: Your customers continue to pay their invoices directly to the bank.
- Access remaining funds: Once your customers pay their invoices, you receive the remaining funds minus a small fee.
Cash Flow Made Better
Realize the full potential of your business with OMB’s Invoice Financing Program, a perfect solution for operations across a variety of industries including:
Energy such as oil, gas, wind & electric
Unlock Your Financial Potential with Stock Rewards Checking from OMB
OMB Stock Rewards Checking is a leading-edge banking solution that allows customers to earn 2.5% back in fractional shares of popular stocks every month. This revolutionary account is unlike any you’ve seen before, making stock market participation more accessible and inclusive for all.
Should You Buy a New or Used Vehicle?
Vehicle shopping is stressful enough – we’ll take some of the guesswork out of buying used versus new and discuss the advantages, and disadvantages, of both.
How the FIRE Movement is Revolutionizing Financial Planning
Millennials are perhaps wrongly considered less concerned and savvy with their finances compared to their parents and grandparents. The FIRE movement is breaking stereotypes and transforming younger generations and their financial future.